We are pleased to offer an outstanding full-time opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join our growing team based at our corporate offices in Great Oaks Office Park, Albany, NY (take a virtual tour at http://bit.ly/1k7v5Pw).
Reporting to the Controller, the Administrative Assistant will uphold The Rosenblum Companies’ standard of excellence in client service with an engaging demeanor and customer-centric attitude, while providing general office support.
The Rosenblum Companies offers a competitive starting salary, with opportunities for annual bonuses and performance-based increases. We offer generous Paid Time Off along with, Health, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, and a company-matched IRA.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greets, welcomes, and assists visitors and customers; provides memorably positive phone, email and tenant portal front-line interactions with customers.
- Expedites customer service and maintenance requests; keeps internal and external customers apprised of status and efficiently resolves issues.
- Responsible for opening and/or distributing mail daily; prepares invoices for coding.
- Provides general support for leasing and marketing team including but not limited to preparing for and staffing special events and outbound marketing tasks.
- Scheduling, travel coordination, correspondence, and related administration for senior management.
- Manages inventory and procurement of kitchen and office supplies; performs general company errands.
- Oversees general order of office and kitchen.
- Displays a positive attitude in all aspects of the position in order to promote a continually strong office culture.
- Provide positive, reliable, and courteous service to internal and external customers.
- Multitask effectively and be detail-oriented.
- Work with sensitive files and maintain confidentiality; must pass criminal background checks. Exercise exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Learn and grow within the organization.
Education and Experience desired but not required:
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 3-5 years of related or equivalent experience and/or training.
- Experience in real estate and/or construction industries preferred.
- Proficiency in using multiple desktop and mobile software programs including Word, Excel, Outlook, as well as, computer literacy and ease in learning new software and systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply:
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please provide your resume, your salary requirements, and a cover letter describing you and your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
Google reviews of The Rosenblum Companies: https://plus.google.com/100346082914390603719/about
No Phone Calls or Third-Party Recruiters, Please.
Disclaimer: The Rosenblum Companies do not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms / employment agencies / third-party recruiters for any of its employment opportunities. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of The Rosenblum Companies about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms / employment agencies / third-party recruiters to any employee at The Rosenblum Companies via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of The Rosenblum Companies; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by The Rosenblum Companies as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.