We are pleased to offer an outstanding full-time opportunity for an Assistant Property Manager to join our committed and long-tenured team based at our corporate offices in Great Oaks Office Park, Albany, NY.
Reporting to the Property Manager, the Assistant Property Manager (APM) will be responsible for technical, operational, and general property operations of the company’s diverse portfolio of office, warehouse, residential condominium, and mixed-use properties. The APM promotes the company’s professional image as a provider of Better Spaces, building relationships with the company, its tenants, and property end-users.
Rosenblum Companies offers a competitive salary with opportunities for annual performance-based increases. We offer Paid Time Off along with Health, Dental, and Disability Insurance while providing a company matched IRA. Generous opportunities to advance in our fast-growing company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintains service contracts, bid packages, certificates of insurance, incident/accident reports, safety logs, and training schedules.
- Performs sites inspections for the property portfolio to ensure company quality standards are met; communicates with internal staff and outside vendors to correct or improve quality as needed.
- Serves as a liaison to third party property management clients by attending Board meetings and handling resident concerns.
- Monitors, updates, and maintains databases and systems for access control, insurance certificates, customer/vendor contact information, W9s and safety data sheets.
- Manages tenant portal and tracks service/maintenance requests to assure satisfaction.
- Updates and organizes property management files, forms and tenant handbooks.
- Able to be on call for after-hour emergencies.
- Cross-trains and provides coverage for our residential Property Manager.
- Provides general support for Property Management team and other tasks as assigned based upon company need.
- Ability to work with sensitive files and maintain confidentiality; must pass criminal background checks.
- Ability to multitask effectively and detail-oriented.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Collect, interpret, and/or analyze complex data and information.
- Understand and respond to a diverse population.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form.
Education and Experience desired but not required:
- Associates’ or Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field of study.
- Minimum of a 2-year degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience in real estate and/or property management.
- Traveling between job sites is a necessary task for the position and as such a clean driving record with reliable transportation is a must.
- Strong initiative, work ethic, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Proficiency in using multiple office software including Word, Excel, Outlook, tenant portals and cloud-based communication (e.g. Mailchimp), as well as, computer literacy and ease in learning new software and systems.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (team player) with all levels of employees, vendors, and tenants.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to learn and grow within the organization.
How to Apply: If this opportunity sounds right for you, please provide your resume, your salary requirements and a cover letter describing you and your relevant experience. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
Google reviews of The Rosenblum Companies: https://plus.google.com/100346082914390603719/about
No Phone Calls or Third-Party Recruiters, Please.
Disclaimer: The Rosenblum Companies do not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms / employment agencies / third-party recruiters for any of its employment opportunities. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of The Rosenblum Companies about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms / employment agencies / third-party recruiters to any employee at The Rosenblum Companies via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of The Rosenblum Companies; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by The Rosenblum Companies as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.