The Rosenblum Companies is pleased to offer an outstanding full-time opportunity for Construction and Contracts Administrator position to join our team based at our corporate offices in Great Oaks Office Park, Albany, NY. Reporting to the Director of Construction Management, the Construction / Contracts Administrator will be responsible for supporting the Construction Department with a focus on keeping projects organized, on time, and on budget.
The Rosenblum Companies offers a competitive salary with opportunities for annual performance-based increases. We offer Paid Time Off along with Health, Dental, and Disability Insurance while providing a company matched IRA. Generous opportunities to advance in our fast-growing company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Uses web-based project management software (Procore) to set up and organize construction projects; assures all proper construction and contract procedures are followed through until project close-out.
- Prepares, organizes and administers Proposals, Bid Solicitations, Scopes of Work, Trade Contracts, Insurance Certificates.
- Checks contractor Payment Applications for accuracy and maintain lien waivers, prepares Payment Applications monthly. Collects and distributes RFI’s and Submittals while preserving, organizing, distributing and maintaining drawings including all document revisions.
- Coordinates, schedules and maintains meeting minutes for all facets of construction including sub-contractor meetings, owner meetings, and safety meetings.
- Provides General Contract Administration Support for Construction, Financial and Leasing departments in company to ensure compliance, process and organization of company documents.
- Creates, promotes and enforces process and organization in the administration of all of the company’s contracts obligations and document management systems (electronic and paper).
- Serves as backup general administrative support to company’s Administrative Assistant.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from College or University in applicable field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of related or equivalent experience and/or training, specifically in a construction related field.
- Strong initiative, work ethic, multitasking ability, follow-through, organization and detail-orientation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Intermediate to Advanced Experience with Construction Management software e.g. Procore
- Intermediate to Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of construction contracts, subcontracts and invoices (AIA format).
- Strong interpersonal skills (team player) with all levels of employees, vendors, and tenants.
How to Apply: If this opportunity sounds right for you, please provide your resume, your salary requirements and a cover letter describing you and your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
Google reviews: https://plus.google.com/100346082914390603719/about
No Phone Calls or Third-Party Recruiters, Please.
Disclaimer: The Rosenblum Companies do not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms / employment agencies / third-party recruiters for any of its employment opportunities. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of The Rosenblum Companies about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms / employment agencies / third-party recruiters to any employee at The Rosenblum Companies via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of The Rosenblum Companies; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by The Rosenblum Companies as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.