- All Categories
- 17 Chapel
- Available Retail Space
- Building Improvements
- General News
- Green Initiatives
- Hone Coworks
- Office Environments
- Parade of Homes
- Rosenblum News
- The News Apartments
- ValuSpace Personal Storage
- Vanguard Showhouse
- Vicina - Modern Urban Flats
The Rosenblum Companies is pleased to add a full-time Accounting Associate position to our growing organization. Reporting directly to the Chief Financial and Administrative Officer, the Accounting Associate is responsible for recording daily financial transactions of our property management firm and its client companies, assisting with the design, implementation and execution of accounting policies and procedures, and providing general support to Director-level staff in the Property Management and Construction Management departments.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing accounts receivable functions including bank deposits and aging reports;
- Escalating past due receivables and referring to collections as needed;
- Performing accurate accounts payable data entry for real estate development and property management;
- Verifying invoices and receipts against purchase records and coding to proper general ledger accounts and cost center(s);
- Preparing, printing and posting check runs, assembling and mailing completed payments, and filing paid invoices;
- Maintaining credit card expenses through the utilization of on-line software, posting all charges, and reconciling the credit card statement;
- Running utility reports and invoicing residential tenants for individual sub-metered usage;
- Resolving billing, payment and other related inquiries;
- Assisting with data management tasks such as maintaining accounting system records (e.g. vendor and W-9 records);
- Assisting with process improvements and software implementations;
- Performing general data entry, research, special projects, year-end reporting, and audit assistance;
- Handling sensitive financial documents with care and professionalism while maintaining strict confidentiality;
- Providing backup administrative support and additional duties as assigned including assisting with reporting needs within various departments;
- Working collaboratively with all company team members and maintaining positive relationships with tenants, vendors, and other stakeholders.
- Minimum 2 years of accounting or bookkeeping experience;
- Associate degree in a related field, equivalent relevant experience may substitute for education;
- Experience coding invoices and expenses among multiple cost centers/entities/locations;
- General understanding of accounting practices and principles;
- Exceptional computer literacy, including proficiency with common business software (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel), and ability to learn new software/systems. Experience using Yardi, ProCore, Prism or Abacus desired but not required;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multitasking environment while meeting multiple deadlines with accuracy and quality;
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills; strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to internal and external customers;
- Highly trustworthy; must pass credit and criminal background checks.
The Rosenblum Companies offers competitive compensation, paid time off, company-paid health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, and a company-matched 401(k) plan, along with training and career advancement opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please e-mail your résumé, salary requirements, and cover letter to email@example.com. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
Want to see what others say about us? Read our Google reviews here.
No phone calls or third-party recruiters, please.
Disclaimer: The Rosenblum Companies do not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters for any of its employment opportunities. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of The Rosenblum Companies about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters to any employee at The Rosenblum Companies via-email, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of The Rosenblum Companies; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by The Rosenblum Companies as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.