- All Categories
- 17 Chapel
- Available Retail Space
- Building Improvements
- General News
- Green Initiatives
- Hone Coworks
- Office Environments
- Parade of Homes
- Rosenblum News
- The News Apartments
- ValuSpace Personal Storage
- Vanguard Showhouse
- Vicina - Modern Urban Flats
We are pleased to offer the outstanding full-time position of Assistant Property Manager (APM) for The News Apartments and Vicina – Modern Urban Flats. The unique character of each of these properties is enhanced by a wide range of in-building amenities, as well as the best amenity of all, downtown Troy!
The Assistant Property Manager. based onsite in Troy, promotes the company’s image as a provider of luxury multifamily properties. The APM provides strong leasing and property management skills with an emphasis on customer service, resident engagement, and property operations support. Under the leadership of the Property Manager (PM), the APM ensures high occupancy through acquiring new leases and retention of existing residents, high caliber client service and communication, and compliance with company and regulatory policies.
- Respond promptly to online and phone inquiries, track new leads and maintain relevant CRM communication;
- Effectively pre-qualify prospective tenants and assure timely and consistent follow up throughout sales process;
- Show available units, effectively communicate property’s uniqueness, amenities, location, and lifestyle;
- Process and approve resident applications based on credit and income screening criteria and verified rental history;
- Guide approved new residents through lease execution, insurance compliance, and move-in process;
- Coordinate move-outs with tenants and internal teams;
- Maintain unit availability report on a continuous basis;
- Report and seek to improve conversions of lead to tour and tour to lease.
Customer Service / Community Relations
- Promote client satisfaction, provide a superior level of customer service in all interactions, follow through on tenant maintenance and other requests, and ensure the effective resolution of all issues;
- Organize and facilitate resident events and social opportunities toward a goal of improving resident satisfaction and retention;
- Publish content on property social media sites in alignment with brand voice and editorial calendar established in cooperation with corporate marketing department;
- Manage online reputation of properties by soliciting positive reviews, tracking, responding, and reporting appropriately.
- Inspect properties on a routine basis, ensuring curb appeal and quality appearance of management office, common areas and model units;
- Review and resolve resident payment questions and delinquencies, escalating concerns to Property Manager or accounting team where required;
- Update and maintain organized property management files, forms, internal documents and tenant handbooks;
- Other tasks as assigned based upon company need.
- High school diploma required; associates or bachelors preferred;
- Two or more years of experience in real estate, property management or related field;
- New York Real Estate Salesperson’s license or ability to attain licensure within 6 months of hire;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with ability build rapport with prospects and residents and to work collaboratively with all levels of employees and vendors;
- Strong detail orientation, commitment to quality, written and verbal communication skills, with ability to effectively organize and manage a variety of information and competing priorities;
- Computer literacy, including proficiency in using common business and property management software, as well as ease in learning new software and systems. Yardi Voyager/CRM experience preferred;
- Ability to work with sensitive files, maintain confidentiality, and pass criminal background checks;
- Desire to learn and grow within the organization.
The Rosenblum Companies offers competitive compensation, paid time off, company-paid health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, and a company-matched 401(k) plan, along with training and career advancement opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please e-mail your résumé, salary requirements, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
Take a virtual tour of The News: https://www.thenewsapartments.com/virtualmodel.aspx
Take a virtual tour of Vicina – Modern Urban Flats: https://www.vicinatroy.com/virtualtour.aspx
No phone calls or third-party recruiters, please.
Disclaimer: The Rosenblum Companies do not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters for any of its employment opportunities. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of The Rosenblum Companies about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters to any employee at The Rosenblum Companies via-email, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of The Rosenblum Companies; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by The Rosenblum Companies as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.