- All Categories
- 17 Chapel
- Available Retail Space
- Building Improvements
- General News
- Green Initiatives
- Hone Coworks
- Office Environments
- Parade of Homes
- Rosenblum News
- The News Apartments
- ValuSpace Personal Storage
- Vanguard Showhouse
- Vicina - Modern Urban Flats
Do you thrive on bringing people together? Do you have a gift for hospitality? If so, and you are eager to grow your professional career with an organization that is changing the way business people work, look no further than Hone Coworks!
Hone Coworks (www.honecoworks.com) is an inspired flexible workplace for go-getting professionals, growing companies and larger corporate users alike, located at the heart of New York’s Capital Region. Not only are the coffee and appointments within Hone Coworks top notch, what really makes Hone work for our members is assistance of the Community Management team, including the Assistant Community Manager (ACM).
As the ACM of Hone Coworks, you will take care of all of the workspace needs so professionals can focus on what’s most important – their business!
Our ideal ACM is someone with a warm and engaging demeanor who really loves bringing people together and making them feel comfortable. The ACM is the ultimate host, greeter, doer, and fixer, with members relying upon them for a wide range of needs, from a casual introduction to a new office neighbor to getting the technology and coffee set up for their upcoming meeting. The ACM ensures a smooth operation for members, projecting a positive and friendly attitude while anticipating and meeting the needs of community members.
- Create a friendly, inclusive environment to facilitate high member satisfaction and engage potential members in the benefits of working at Hone Coworks. Be familiar with all members on a first name basis and get to know their business and personal interests.
- Staff front desk to assure positive visitor experience. Maintain supply inventory, regularly replenish consumables in kitchen and print area. Perform mail and package receiving, sorting and delivery.
- Ensure entire workplace is kept clean and tidy. Pick up, wipe down and spot clean space as needed, including kitchen, conference room, and lounge areas.
- Assist Community Manager with administration of the member portal and tracking service/maintenance requests to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- Assist Community Manager with sales inquiries, tours, and welcoming new members.
- Plan and execute member-focused and community-focused events that create internal connections between members and external connections with other organizations.
- Generate weekly reporting as directed by Director of Community Operations.
- Manage multiple software packages and assist members with Wi-Fi and device connectivity issues.
- Become familiar with multiple Hone locations and assist with coverage as required.
- Other tasks as assigned based upon company need.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred; relevant experience may substitute for degree.
- Experience in hospitality, retail management or property management strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, including a professional and positive communication style and ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to community members, visitors, and internal customers.
- Ability to work with sensitive files and maintain confidentiality.
- Computer literate, proficient with common business software/applications (e.g., Microsoft Office suite), and ability to adapt to new technology and mentor team in doing so.
- Errands and supply shopping are a position requirement; as such, a clean driving record with reliable transportation is required.
- Desire to learn and grow within the organization.
RDC offers competitive compensation, paid time off, company-paid health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, and a company-matched 401(k) plan, along with training and career advancement opportunities. Anticipated Salary Range: $19.00 – $21.00 per hour
How to Apply:
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please provide your resume, your salary requirements and a cover letter describing you and your relevant experience to email@example.com. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
Want to see what others say about us? Read our Google reviews here.
www.rosenblumcompanies.com Disclaimer: RDC does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters for any of its employment opportunities. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of RDC about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters to any employee at RDC via-email, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of RDC; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by RDC as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.