- All Categories
- 17 Chapel
- Available Retail Space
- Building Improvements
- General News
- Green Initiatives
- Hone Coworks
- Office Environments
- Parade of Homes
- Rosenblum News
- The News Apartments
- ValuSpace Personal Storage
- Vanguard Showhouse
- Vicina - Modern Urban Flats
Career Opportunity: Administrative Assistant
The Administrative Assistant (AA) will uphold Rosenblum Development Corporation’s (“RDC”) standard of excellence in client service with an engaging demeanor and customer-centric attitude, while providing multi-faceted administrative operations support to the organization in one or more of the areas identified here.
- RDC ambassador
- Customer service champion
- General administrative support
Other General Duties and Expectations
General Administrative Operations
- Displays a positive attitude in all aspects of the position to promote a continually strong office culture.
- Provide memorably positive interactions with customers, visitors, and vendors both in person and via telephone, email, and tenant portal.
- Responsible for overall appearance of office, including kitchen, general and individual workspaces; manage relationship with office cleaning and plant service vendors.
- Oversee inventory and procurement of office and kitchen supplies and perform general company errands.
- Opening, distributing, and/or scanning incoming mail and packages.
- Assist with scheduling needs, travel coordination, correspondence, expense processing and other general administrative needs of senior management and/or other team members (as assigned).
- Provide general support for Leasing team by facilitating tour scheduling, preparing tour collateral, and coordinating online checklist related to leases and amendments.
- Submit incoming tenant service requests via online portal and/or by expediting to departmental leads as appropriate.
- Oversee/coordinate ongoing maintenance of standard operating procedure and/or other process documentation/guides across the organization.
- Administer and/or provide support to employee engagement activities (e.g., volunteer, employee appreciation events, surveys, etc.), as assigned.
- Assist with correspondence and maintaining up-to-date contact database
- Provide backup to the Property and Construction Management teams with the acquisition and recording of certificates of insurance from tenants, contractors, and vendors, building permits, etc. as needed.
- Provide backup for Hone Coworks community management as needed; staff front desk to assure positive visitor experience, replenish consumables in kitchen and print area, perform mail and package receiving, sorting and delivery, etc.
- Other tasks as assigned based upon company need.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures with ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to internal and external customers.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work effectively with a diverse community.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly.
- Collect, interpret, and/or analyze complex data and information. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace, bilingual skills a plus. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business information, including but not limited to Company policies and procedures. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public. Understand and respond to a diverse population.
- Ability to calculate basic figures and amounts such as totals, averages, percentages, fractions, etc., using calculators and basic Excel formulas.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Associates’ or bachelor’s degree preferred; 3-5 years related experience may serve in lieu of degree.
- Experience in real estate and/or construction industries preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, including a professional and positive communication style and ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to internal and external customers.
- Ability to work with sensitive files and maintain confidentiality; must pass criminal background check.
- Computer literate, proficient with common business software/applications (e.g., Microsoft Office suite), and ability to adapt to new technology and mentor team in doing so.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to engage in physical activity including bending, transporting, reaching, operating a computer, phone, and communicating efficiently. The ability to remain in a stationary position as needed, potentially for prolonged periods, is required.
- Ability to move and position equipment weighing up to 25-50 pounds, independently or with assistance, and to work off ladders on an occasional basis.
- Local travel to our properties or other destinations may be required; as such, an unrestricted driver’s license is required.
- Work is typically done indoors in an office environment with low to moderate noise levels requiring the individual to moderate the volume of speech and devices; however, maintenance/construction/other activity at company properties may occasionally involve moderate work around some elements such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, smoke, fumes, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises.
RDC offers competitive compensation, paid time off, company-paid health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, and a company-matched 401(k) plan, along with training and career advancement opportunities. Anticipated Salary Range: $45-$50K
How to Apply:
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please provide your resume, your salary requirements and a cover letter describing you and your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
Want to see what others say about us? Read our Google reviews here.
www.rosenblumcompanies.com Disclaimer: RDC does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters for any of its employment opportunities. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of RDC about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters to any employee at RDC via-email, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of RDC; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by RDC as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.