- All Categories
- 17 Chapel
- Available Retail Space
- Building Improvements
- General News
- Green Initiatives
- Hone Coworks
- Office Environments
- Parade of Homes
- Rosenblum News
- The News Apartments
- ValuSpace Personal Storage
- Vanguard Showhouse
- Vicina - Modern Urban Flats
Do you enjoy being at the forefront of innovation? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a fast-paced organization at the height of a growth phase? If so, a future with Hone Workplaces (part of the Rosenblum Development Corp [RDC] family of companies) could be exactly what you’ve been waiting for.
Hone Workplaces offers an exciting new approach to office seekers by providing professionals and companies with a range of office products from ultimate flexibility to total customization!
We are looking for a sales leader in this dynamic new world of agile workplaces to lead business development efforts for our Hone Coworks flexible office locations and help clients find their perfect workspace. Our portfolio includes coworking, private offices for 1 to 9 people, or standalone office suites.
The Area Sales Manager is responsible for maximizing occupancy through new B2B membership sales, direct sales efforts and working with a hospitality-oriented community management staff to retain and facilitate growth solutions for existing members. Success for the Area Sales Manager looks like great member relationships, steady high occupancy at all locations, and exciting new business engagements through professional networking and outreach!
- Achieve monthly new business revenue goals for all locations through effective outreach and converting inbound inquiries with a genuine solutions-oriented approach
- Develop sales plan, pricing and promotional strategies based on industry market and competitor insight
- Cultivate durable relationships with commercial real estate brokers, referral sources and reciprocal partnerships to generate leads; collaborate with internal leasing team as appropriate to match prospects with appropriate space solutions in company portfolio
- Prepare and execute contracts, continuously update, and maintain CRM, and provide timely, accurate reporting of sales activity
- All other roles and responsibilities as required.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; relevant experience may substitute for degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in B2B sales, commercial real estate, hospitality sales and/or related experience preferred
- Proven ability in outbound sales techniques like prospecting and networking
- Knowledge of high-level customer service standards and procedures with ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, professional, and courteous service to community members and internal customers
- Experience in real estate, hospitality, retail management, or property management strongly preferred
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business information, including but not limited to leases, contracts, policies and procedures
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external clients and the general public
- Ability to work with sensitive files and maintain confidentiality; must pass criminal background check.
- Proficiency with common business software/applications (e.g., Microsoft Office suite), and ability to adapt to new technology and mentor team in doing so.
- Travel between Hone locations and/or for business purposes are a position requirement; as such, a clean driving record with reliable transportation is a must.
- Desire to learn and grow within the organization.
As a condition of employment, all new employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to their start date.
Requests for exceptions and reasonable accommodations must be initiated by the applicant during the hiring process. All such requests will be handled in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and the Workplace Safety and Health policies of RDC.
All medical information collected from individuals, including vaccination information, will be treated in accordance with applicable laws and policies on confidentiality and privacy.
Please direct any questions regarding this policy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RDC offers competitive compensation, paid time off, company-paid health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, and a company-matched 401(k) plan, along with training and career advancement opportunities.
How to Apply:
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please provide your resume, your salary requirements and a cover letter describing you and your relevant experience to email@example.com. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
Want to see what others say about us? Read our Google reviews here.
Disclaimer: RDC does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters for any of its employment opportunities. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of RDC about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters to any employee at RDC via-email, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of RDC; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by RDC as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.