- All Categories
- 17 Chapel
- Available Retail Space
- Building Improvements
- General News
- Green Initiatives
- Hone Coworks
- Office Environments
- Parade of Homes
- Rosenblum News
- The News Apartments
- ValuSpace Personal Storage
- Vanguard Showhouse
- Vicina - Modern Urban Flats
Do you thrive on bringing people together? Do you have a gift for hospitality?
If so, and you are eager to grow your professional career with an organization that is changing the way business people work, look no further than Hone Coworks/Launchbox!
Accountable for achieving occupancy goals and member satisfaction, the Community Manager (CM) delivers a true hospitality experience to members of the Hone Coworks / LaunchBox flexible workspace communities.
The CM ensures that Hone / LaunchBox members experience a warm and welcoming workspace where faces are smiling, coffee is always fresh, snacks are plentiful, technology is on point, and needs big and small are perceived as opportunities to exceed expectations.
The CM acts as the ultimate host, greeter, doer, and fixer, with members relying upon them for a wide range of needs, from a casual introduction to a new workspace neighbor to getting the technology set up for their upcoming meeting. The CM ensures a smooth operation for members, projecting a positive and friendly attitude while anticipating and meeting the needs of community members, planning community events, and working to ensure renewals and new memberships are achieved.
- Ensuring the workspace is always in optimal condition, coordinating the sharing of communal spaces and amenities.
- Maintaining positive business relationships to promote future sales.
- Acquiring new members by following up on prospective sales leads and performing tours for specified areas of sales.
- On-boarding new members to the space.
- Serving as on-site lead for space operations as well as any staff, vendor, and support services required.
- Executing and managing events for various Hone/LaunchBox locations.
Other General Duties and Expectations:
- Staff front desk to ensure positive visitor experience. Maintain and replenish supply inventory for kitchen and print areas. Perform mail and small package receiving and sorting; coordinate larger deliveries for members.
- Ensuring a positive member experience and sense of inclusivity; garner positive online reviews as well as retention KPI’s achieved per location; maintain and enforce community rules and norms.
- Coordinate with vendors / landlord to ensure workspace is kept clean and tidy; pick up, wipe down and spot clean space as needed, including kitchen, conference room, and lounge areas.
- Participate in marketing initiatives to engage potential members in the benefits of Rosenblum’s flexible workspaces, under the guidance of the Director of Operations.
- Provide members with technical support for shared technology and systems.
- Plan and execute member-focused and community-focused events that create internal connections between members and external connections with other organizations, following an event strategy calendar and process for events management.
- Generate weekly reporting as directed by Director of Community Operations.
- Manage member portal and all onboarding/offboarding and reporting processes.
- Be on-call for any member emergencies that may arise and willing to work off-hours on occasion for events. Work with Director of Community Operations to determine new internal sales promotions to achieve occupancy goals.
- Other tasks as assigned based upon company need.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures with ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to internal customers.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work effectively with a diverse community.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly.
- Collect, interpret, and/or analyze complex data and information. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace, bilingual skills a plus. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business information, including but not limited to Company policies and procedures. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Understand and respond to a diverse population.
- Ability to calculate basic figures and amounts such as totals, averages, percentages, fractions, etc., using calculators and basic Excel formulas.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred; relevant experience may substitute for degree.
- Experience in hospitality, retail management, warehouse management or property management strongly preferred.
- Ability to work with sensitive files and maintain confidentiality.
- Errands and supply shopping are a position requirement; as such, a clean driving record with reliable transportation is a must.
- Desire to learn and grow within the organization.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to engage in physical activity including bending, transporting, reaching, operating a computer, phone, and communicating efficiently. The ability to remain in a stationary position as needed, potentially for prolonged periods, is required.
- Ability to move and position equipment weighing up to 25-50 pounds, independently or with assistance, and to work off ladders on an occasional basis.
- Local travel to our properties or other destinations may be required; as such, an unrestricted driver’s license is required.
RDC offers competitive compensation, paid time off, company-paid health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, and a company-matched 401(k) plan, along with training and career advancement opportunities. Anticipated Salary Range: $48,000-$53,000
How to Apply:
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please provide your resume, your salary requirements and a cover letter describing you and your relevant experience to email@example.com. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
Want to see what others say about us? Read our Google reviews here.
www.rosenblumcompanies.com Disclaimer: RDC does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters for any of its employment opportunities. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of RDC about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters to any employee at RDC via-email, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of RDC; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by RDC as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.