- All Categories
- 17 Chapel
- Available Retail Space
- Building Improvements
- General News
- Green Initiatives
- Hone Coworks
- Office Environments
- Parade of Homes
- Rosenblum News
- The News Apartments
- ValuSpace Personal Storage
- Vanguard Showhouse
- Vicina - Modern Urban Flats
The Project Coordinator (PC) provides administrative support to the Construction Management department to promote the delivery of successful projects and spaces with extraordinary quality and customer service in accordance with the company’s core values. The PC reports to the Director of Construction and is responsible for cross-departmental support for Construction, Property Management, and other general company projects.
- Set up and organize construction projects in web-based platforms and file shares; assure all construction and contract procedures are followed through until project close-out.
- Prepare, organize, and administer project-related documents including Proposals, Bid Solicitations, Trade Contracts, Change Orders, Purchase Orders, Work Order Contracts, and Insurance Certificates.
- Collect and distribute Requests for Information (RFI’s) and Submittals. Preserve, organize, distribute, and maintain all drawings and document revisions.
- Prepare, organize, and administer applications for building permits, certificates of occupancy and other required municipal approvals; coordinate all related documentation and inspections.
- Data entry for project accounting and invoicing for subcontractors, vendors, and consultants; assist project managers with invoicing process.
- Coordinate commercial leasing process between Property Management and Construction departments, including scheduling project kickoff meetings, tracking / resolving open items in workflow, updating reports, and managing lease-related documents as required.
- Manage electronic plan library; ensure all building floor plans, space plans, measurements and as-builts are updated and properly filed at closeout of projects.
Other General Duties and Expectations
- Provide general administrative support to the Construction Department including but not limited to coordinating schedules, activities, resources and meetings.
- Provide supplemental administrative support in accord with company needs including preparation of proposal and lease-related documents based on standard forms and language.
- Other tasks as assigned based upon company need.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills, with the ability to effectively manage competing priorities. Exemplary initiative and work ethic with a desire to learn and grow
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures with ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to internal customers.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills, with proven ability to build and maintain quality relationships with tenants, vendors, and team members and to work effectively with a diverse community.
- Effectively collect, interpret, and/or analyze complex data and information. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace, bilingual skills a plus. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business information, including but not limited to Company policies and procedures. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Ability to calculate basic figures and amounts such as totals, averages, percentages, fractions, etc., using calculators and basic Excel formulas.
Minimum Job Requirements
- High school diploma required; Associate or Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of administrative experience in construction or related field; working knowledge of construction contracts, subcontracts, and invoices (AIA format) preferred.
- Computer literate, with intermediate to advanced skills using with common business software/applications (e.g., Microsoft Office suite) and ability to adapt to new technology. Intermediate experience with construction management software and/or CAD design software preferred.
- Ability to work with sensitive files and maintain confidentiality; must pass criminal background check.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to engage in physical activity including bending, transporting, reaching, operating a computer, phone, and communicating efficiently. The ability to remain in a stationary position as needed, potentially for prolonged periods, is required. Work is typically done indoors in an office environment with low to moderate noise levels requiring the individual to moderate the volume of speech and devices; however, property tours, site visits and other activity at company properties may occasionally involve moderate work around some elements such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, smoke, fumes, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises. Local travel to our properties, local municipal buildings, etc. is required; as such, an unrestricted driver’s license is required. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to engage in physical activity including bending, transporting, reaching, operating a computer, phone, and communicating efficiently. The ability to remain in a stationary position as needed, potentially for prolonged periods, is required.
- Work is typically done indoors in an office environment with low to moderate noise levels requiring the individual to moderate the volume of speech and devices; however, property tours, site visits and other activity at company properties may occasionally involve moderate work around some elements such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, smoke, fumes, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises. Local travel to our properties is required; as such, an unrestricted driver’s license is required.
RDC offers competitive compensation, paid time off, company-paid health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, and a company-matched 401(k) plan, along with training and career advancement opportunities. Anticipated Salary Range: $60-$70K
How to Apply:
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please apply through LinkedIn:
This is a direct-hire opportunity.
Want to see what others say about us? Read our Google reviews here.
www.rosenblumcompanies.com Disclaimer: RDC does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters for any of its employment opportunities. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of RDC about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters to any employee at RDC via-email, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of RDC; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by RDC as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.