- All Categories
- 17 Chapel
- Available Retail Space
- Building Improvements
- General News
- Green Initiatives
- Hone Coworks
- Office Environments
- Parade of Homes
- Rosenblum News
- The News Apartments
- ValuSpace Personal Storage
- Vanguard Showhouse
- Vicina - Modern Urban Flats
At Rosenblum Development (RDC), we create and sustain better spaces to build stronger communities. To drive this innovation, RDC relies on a robust, ever-evolving IT infrastructure. We are seeking a qualified Director to oversee the design, implementation, and use of information technology throughout RDC’s award-winning real estate portfolio to make our properties greener, healthier and smarter.
The IT Director is the key technical resource for the organization, providing hands-on IT support to our team of 35+ employees and supervision of IT vendors, and working closely with leadership on technology strategies/planning.
Major Responsibilities and Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain, enhance and optimize company LANs/WLANs network infrastructure and devices.
- Function as technical lead and hold service providers accountable as applicable to achieve high levels of service/resolve network failures or conflicts.
- Integrate and manage networked devices such as IP camera, access control, building automation, and energy management/environmental systems, operating systems and software applications.
- Plan and communicate system deployments and upgrades in partnership with department leaders/liaisons, including for new construction and renovation projects.
- Ensure the security and integrity of all IT systems serving the company.
- Oversee responsive internal help desk for hardware and software application support; provide level 2 support as needed.
- Ensure current documentation, credentials, licenses, and standard operating procedures, including providing written guidance to end-users.
- Responsibility for all financial aspects of the IT Department; e.g. purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in information systems, information technology, computer science or related field. Equivalent experience may substitute for education.
- Minimum 10 years of related experience in networking, hardware, applications and data/telecommunications. Professional IT certifications; e.g. CCNA, CCNP, CISM/GIAC, and/or like preferred but not required.
- Strong demonstrable proficiency with leading IT platforms; e.g. Microsoft Windows, Office 365, Mac iOS/OS, Azure, Cisco IOS, and enterprise wireless (Ruckus, Ubiquiti).
- Experience supporting IP building security and management systems preferred but not required.
- Must pass criminal background check.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work effectively with a diverse community required.
- Provide after-hours support when required. Travel to Capital Region properties as needed.
RDC offers competitive compensation, paid time off, company-paid health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, and a company-matched 401(k) plan, along with training and career advancement opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please submit your cover letter, salary requirements, and résumé via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a direct-hire opportunity. No phone calls or third-party recruiters, please.
COVID-19 considerations: The company follows CDC safety guidelines. All new hires are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 within 5 weeks of start date unless a medical or religious exemption is applicable to their situation.
Disclaimer: RDC does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters for any of its employment opportunities. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of RDC about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters to any employee at RDC via-email, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of RDC; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by RDC as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.