We are pleased to offer an outstanding full-time opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join our growing team based at our corporate offices in Great Oaks Office Park, Albany, NY.
Reporting to the Controller, the Administrative Assistant will uphold The Rosenblum Companies’ standard of excellence in client service with an engaging demeanor and customer-centric attitude, while providing general office support.
The Rosenblum Companies offers a competitive starting salary, with opportunities for annual bonuses and performance-based increases. We offer generous Paid Time Off along with, Health, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, and a company-matched IRA.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greets, welcomes, and assists visitors and customers; provides memorably positive phone, email and tenant portal front-line interactions with customers.
- Expedites customer service and maintenance requests; keeps internal and external customers apprised of status and efficiently resolves issues.
- Manages inventory and procurement of office and kitchen supplies. Performs general company errands.
- Responsible for overall appearance of office, including kitchen, general and individual workspaces.
- Responsible for opening and/or distributing mail daily; prepares invoices for coding.
- Provides general support for leasing and marketing team, including but not limited to, preparing for and staffing special events and outbound marketing tasks.
- Assures that all client and vendor contact lists are updated and accurate where applicable.
- Responsible for scheduling; including coordinating and scheduling full staff meetings, bi-weekly Director meetings, and office staff meetings.
- Assists with travel coordination, correspondence, and related administration for senior management.
- Displays a positive attitude in all aspects of the position in order to promote a continually strong office culture.
- Provides backup support as needed for Office Manager.
- Other tasks as assigned based upon company need.
- Associates’ or Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 3-5 years of related or equivalent experience and/or training.
- Experience in real estate and/or construction industries preferred.
- Proficiency in using multiple desktop and mobile software programs including Word, Excel, Outlook, as well as, computer literacy and ease in learning new software and systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to internal and external customers.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (team player) with all levels of employees, vendors, and tenants.
- Ability to work with sensitive files and maintain confidentiality; must pass criminal background checks.
- Ability to multitask effectively and detail-oriented.
- Desire to learn and grow within the organization.
How to Apply:
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please e-mail your résumé, salary requirements and cover letter to email@example.com. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
Google reviews: https://www.rosenblumcompanies.com/reviews/
No Phone Calls or Third-Party Recruiters, Please.
Disclaimer: The Rosenblum Companies do not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms / employment agencies / third-party recruiters for any of its employment opportunities. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of The Rosenblum Companies about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms / employment agencies / third-party recruiters to any employee at The Rosenblum Companies via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of The Rosenblum Companies; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by The Rosenblum Companies as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.