- All Categories
- 17 Chapel
- Available Retail Space
- Building Improvements
- General News
- Green Initiatives
- Hone Coworks
- Office Environments
- Parade of Homes
- Rosenblum News
- The News Apartments
- ValuSpace Personal Storage
- Vanguard Showhouse
- Vicina - Modern Urban Flats
The Rosenblum Companies is pleased to offer a part or full-time opportunity for an Assistant Community Manager at our exciting new flexible workplace, Hone Coworks.
Hone Coworks offers all-inclusive, fully furnished private offices and inspiring shared workspaces for go-getting entrepreneurs, independent professionals and established businesses available on a month-to-month basis.
Reporting to the Community Manager, as our Assistant Community Manager you will deliver a true hospitality experience to our members by being the ultimate Host, Greeter, Doer, and Fixer! Members will rely on you for a wide range of needs, from a casual introduction to a new office neighbor to getting the technology and coffee set up for their upcoming meeting. You ensure a smooth operation for them, smiling as you move around the office, restocking the kitchen and printer, and making everyone’s day brighter and more productive. You are willing to roll up your sleeves and take ownership of inventory, supply shopping, and the presentation of the space. You are a people person and you are looking for a role that will develop your professional skills, enhance your knowledge of marketing, sales, and event planning, with the potential to grow with-in the coworking organization.
Key accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create a friendly environment to facilitate high member satisfaction and engage potential members in the benefits of working at Hone Coworks.
- Plan and execute member-focused and community-focused events that create internal connections between members and external connections with other organizations.
- Foster a sense of inclusivity where fresh ideas can incubate.
- Ensure entire space is kept clean and tidy. Pick up, wipe down and spot clean space as needed, including kitchen, conference room, and lounge areas
- Assist Community Manager in administrating the member portal and tracking service/maintenance requests to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- Assist Community Manager with sales inquiries, tours and welcoming new members.
- Assist in planning, executing, and managing events to achieve objectives.
- Generate weekly reporting as directed by Community Manager.
- Manage multiple software packages and assist members with wifi and device connectivity issues.
- Willingness to work off hours and be on call as needed for events.
- Other tasks as assigned based upon company need.
- Associates’ or Bachelor’s degree preferred; relevant experience may substitute for degree.
- Experience in hospitality, retail management or property management strongly preferred
- Strong initiative, work ethic, multitasking ability and follow through.
- Proficiency in using desktop and web applications, general technology literacy and ease in learning new software and systems.
- Exceptional verbal/interpersonal skills and ability to understand and respond to a diverse population of members, colleagues, and vendors with a business/professional focus.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, space, and information security.
- Errands and supply shopping are a position requirement; as such, a clean driving record with reliable transportation is a must.
The Rosenblum Companies offers a total compensation package that includes a competitive base salary, bonus potential, industry-leading benefits, including a generous paid time off policy, 100% company-paid health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, a company-funded healthcare savings account (HAS), and a company-matched retirement plan. In addition, we provide ongoing company-paid licensure, training, and career advancement opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please e-mail your résumé, salary requirements, and cover letter to email@example.com. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
Want to see what others say about us? Read our Google reviews here.
No phone calls or third-party recruiters, please.
Disclaimer: The Rosenblum Companies do not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters for any of its employment opportunities. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of The Rosenblum Companies about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters to any employee at The Rosenblum Companies via-email, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of The Rosenblum Companies; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by The Rosenblum Companies as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.