The Rosenblum Companies, multi-year Best Places to Work award winners, are excited to expand by adding a full-time Commercial Leasing Manager to the team! The Commercial Leasing Manager will be based in our employee-centric headquarters at Great Oaks Office Park, Albany, NY. Reporting directly to the CEO/Principal Broker, this highly motivated individual will promote the company’s professional image as a provider of Better Spaces, building relationships and advancing deals with current and prospective new tenants.
If you are looking to join a collaborative team that always goes above and beyond, has innate attention to detail, and takes the long view in everything we do, this a perfect opportunity for you. This position offers a competitive base salary with incentive structure, along with industry-leading benefits, including a generous paid time off policy, 100% company-paid health, dental, and disability insurance, a company-matched retirement plan and company funded HSA, plus ongoing company-paid licensure, training, and career advancement opportunities.
- Tracks leads, arranges and coordinates property showings, crafts lease proposals, and manages responses to tenant RFPs; collaborates with CEO/Principal Broker in negotiating transactions including developing/refining tenant space programs and plans.
- Monitors lease expirations, options, etc.; coordinates with existing tenants to facilitate renewals. Manages inventory of available spaces; ensures listings, floor plans, fliers, marketing collateral, and general information are always current and complete across channels; e.g. corporate website, listing services, advertising, etc.
- Demonstrates familiarity with company lease documents, deal metrics, negotiation points, and is well versed in the local commercial real estate market.
- Advises, assists and coordinates with tenants through design and construction process. Manages company relationships with space planners and internal departments. Collaborates with internal construction department to assure client satisfaction throughout the build-out and move-in processes.
- Advises the marketing department on strategies that will promote leasing activity and client engagement.
- Focuses on long-term relationships through effective tenant onboarding, retention and relations strategies, including appropriate decision-maker engagement and client appreciation events (on and offsite) in coordination with property management department; assists in refining existing client services and/or identifying and implementing new amenities.
- Maximizes knowledge of local and global CRE trends and company visibility by cultivating personal networks, participating actively in professional organizations and networks, pursuing educational opportunities and certifications, and following professional publications.
- Other duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in a relevant area of study.
- Minimum 5 years of industry or related sales/account management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- NYS real estate license. The company will support a well-qualified candidate’s efforts to obtain licensure.
- Ability to effectively present information and provide timely, reliable, courteous service to clients.
- Basic knowledge of real estate financing terms and principles.
- Excellent Microsoft Word skills and attention to quality, professionalism, and thoroughness of documents; Intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; CRM.
- Proficiency in real estate listing services (MLS, CoStar), CRM, and social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter); general computer literacy and ease in learning new software and systems.
How to Apply: If this opportunity sounds right for you, please provide your resume, your salary requirements and a cover letter describing you and your relevant experience to email@example.com. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
Google reviews: www.rosenblumcompanies.com/reviews/
No Phone Calls or Third-Party Recruiters, Please.
Disclaimer: The Rosenblum Companies do not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters for any of its employment opportunities. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of The Rosenblum Companies about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters to any employee at The Rosenblum Companies via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of The Rosenblum Companies; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by The Rosenblum Companies as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.