The Rosenblum Companies is pleased to offer an outstanding full-time opportunity for a Community Manager (CM) to join our team based at Hone Coworks’ 12,000 square foot flexible workspace located within Great Oaks Office Park in Guilderland, NY. Hone features fully furnished office and meeting spaces, fiber optic internet, a central location, dedicated staff, and everything else a business needs to operate.
The CM will lead the sales, operations, and management of the company’s new flexible space offering. The CM promotes the company’s professional image, builds relationships, fosters a sense of community, and provides the highest level of customer service possible. The CM is invigorated by solving problems, finds satisfaction in serving others, and enjoys a balance of daily routines mixed with task variety.
The Rosenblum Companies offers a competitive salary with opportunities for annual performance-based increases. We offer Paid Time Off along with Health, Dental, and Disability Insurance while providing a company matched IRA. There are also opportunities to advance in our fast-growing organization.
- Drive occupancy and deliver on revenue goals of the coworking business through:
- Marketing initiatives to drive prospective member pipeline
- Acquiring new members by following up on prospective sales leads and performing tours
- Networking and community outreach to educate prospects on the benefits of flexible workspace
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Maximize the quality of member experience by:
- Onboarding and orienting new members
- Fostering a general sense of inclusivity within the space, in interactions with and between members, and by maintaining community rules and norms
- Providing technical support for shared technology, systems, and WiFi
- Creating and executing events (both member-focused and promotion-focused)
- Manage daily operation of the coworking space by:
- Serving as lead for space operations as well as any staff, vendor and support services required
- Ensuring equipment and supplies for office and kitchen are always adequately stocked
- Ensuring building maintenance and cleaning needs are met by the landlord
- Performing mail and package receiving, sorting, and delivery
- Being on-call for any member emergencies that may arise and willing to work off-hours as needed for events
- Other tasks and projects as assigned based upon company need.
- Undergraduate degree (associate or bachelor), preferably in a related field of study, or equivalent business management experience
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in hospitality, retail management, property management or information systems helpdesk strongly preferred
- Competency in understanding and responding to a diverse population
- Ability to diffuse difficult situations, exhibit self-control in times of stress, and maintain behavior in-line with company expectations for professionalism
- Ability to manage space security and maintain confidentiality
- Strong initiative, work ethic, innovation, ability to adapt to change and entrepreneurial spirit
- Must possess a valid (unrestricted) NY Driver’s License and must pass a criminal background check
- Proficiency in using common business software as well as ease in learning new software and systems such as tenant portals and cloud-based communication
- Desire to learn and grow within the organization
How to Apply:
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please provide your resume, your salary requirements and a cover letter describing you and your relevant experience to email@example.com. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
Want to see what others say about us? Read our Google reviews here.
No Phone Calls or Third-Party Recruiters, Please.
Disclaimer: The Rosenblum Companies do not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters for any of its employment opportunities. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of The Rosenblum Companies about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters to any employee at The Rosenblum Companies via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of The Rosenblum Companies; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by The Rosenblum Companies as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.