- All Categories
- 17 Chapel
- Available Retail Space
- Building Improvements
- General News
- Green Initiatives
- Hone Coworks
- Office Environments
- Parade of Homes
- Rosenblum News
- The News Apartments
- ValuSpace Personal Storage
- Vanguard Showhouse
- Vicina - Modern Urban Flats
At Rosenblum Development (RDC), we create and sustain better spaces to build stronger communities. Driving this innovation is a team of career-minded individuals that always goes above and beyond, has innate attention to detail, and takes the long view in everything they do.
As we grow our portfolio and further our vision of delivering properties that are greener, healthier and smarter, we are seeking a Construction Project Manager (CPM) who will embody RDC core values and uphold our track record of delivering successful projects with extraordinary quality and customer service.
The CPM reports to the Vice President of Construction and Design and is responsible for all aspects of building construction & renovations, with an emphasis on quality, safety, performance, productivity, environmental stewardship, client relations, change management, and financial stability.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead project management staff and project deliverables.
- Manage all aspects of new development and existing property improvement projects from conception to completion including client, subcontractor, consultant and vendor relationships, schedules, estimates, budgets, change management, policies and procedures, etc. through closeout.
- Effectively interpret design documents and contracts, identifying design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project issues.
- Prepare estimates including labor & material takeoffs and solicitation of subcontractor pre-construction budget proposals to qualify estimates used in final budget preparation.
- Work collaboratively with all company team members, design team, project consultants, project stakeholders, and vendors to ensure effective and efficient coordination.
- Administer and track contracts/subcontracts from conception to closeout.
- Develop and update project schedules to ensure project milestones are maintained throughout pre-construction and construction. Consistently update RDC team, clients, contractors, and vendors to assess project progress, changes, and deliveries.
- Communicate, promote, and enforce safety protocols to ensure job sites consistently meet or exceed OSHA safety standards.
- Promote sustainability and energy-efficiency throughout construction operations.
- Identify all required municipal permit and inspection requirements and ensure that they are acquired/completed.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including commitments, change orders, RFIs, submittals, certificates of insurance, etc. Prepare project status reports with the assistance of the Project Management team and Construction Project Coordinator.
- Address issues with material/finish selections and lead times with foresight toward avoiding schedule issues.
- Seek cost reduction and value engineering opportunities.
- Prepare, execute, and track client applications for payment, change orders, and accounts receivables.
- Participate in project closeout procedures including site specific inspections, final payments (including retainage approval), and closeout document delivery.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Ten years of experience managing ground-up construction projects of $5+ million required.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field of study (construction management, architecture, engineering), with proven working experience in construction management. Experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
- Solid track record of closing out multiple high-quality jobs on time and on budget.
- Proven ability to build and maintain quality relationships with clients, stakeholders, architects, engineers, sub-contractors, and team members.
- Experience in a general contracting and real estate development environment.
- Computer literate and able to learn new software. Proficient with typical construction and business applications such as Procore, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Project.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, including a professional, respectful and positive presentation style.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, initiative, work ethic, innovation, and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Preferred but not required: Experience with Passive House, NetZero or other sustainable design construction projects, including a keen understanding of the products and systems utilized, as well as the construction execution requirements associated with projects of this nature.
RDC offers competitive compensation, paid time off, company-paid health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, and a company-matched 401(k) plan, along with training and career advancement opportunities.
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please submit your cover letter, salary requirements, and résumé via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a direct-hire opportunity. No phone calls or third-party recruiters, please.
COVID-19 considerations: The company follows CDC safety guidelines. All new hires are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 within 5 weeks of start date unless a medical or religious exemption is applicable to their situation.
Want to see what others say about us? Read our Google reviews here.
Disclaimer: RDC does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters for any of its employment opportunities. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of RDC about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters to any employee at RDC via-email, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of RDC; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by RDC as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.