We are growing and are excited to add a full-time Executive Assistant (EA) to our team based at our corporate offices in Great Oaks Office Park, Albany, NY. Reporting to the Human Resources & Office Manager, the EA will provide comprehensive, high-level executive support to the organization’s President and Executive Vice President. In addition, the role will support the leasing function and serve as a backup to the Community Manager and Administrative Assistant.
The ideal candidate is self-directed, detail oriented, organized and has great time management skills. In addition, strong interpersonal skills, business acumen, a passion for service, and a community and client orientation are essential to the role.
The Executive Assistant performs duties that require confidentiality, diplomacy, sound judgment, analytical and strong relationship skills and will uphold The Rosenblum Companies’ standard of excellence in client service with an engaging demeanor and customer-centric attitude.
The Rosenblum Companies offers a competitive starting salary, with opportunities for annual bonuses and performance-based increases. We offer generous Paid Time Off along with Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, as well as a company-matched IRA and opportunities to give back to the community.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Enhance executive effectiveness by providing complex administrative support, including:
- Scheduling and calendar management;
- Travel and expense;
- Screen and appropriately handle phone calls, visitors, and correspondence;
- Compose/prepare correspondence or other documents;
- Provide administrative support for the organization’s philanthropic endeavors;
- Support key business and community relationships and aid the stewardship thereof by:
- Maintaining and influencing executive awareness of people movement and business activity, facilitating routine and strategic outreach and presence;
- Assuring that all client and vendor contact records are current and accurately maintained; and
- Conduct research, take meeting minutes, and run errands.
- Serve as leasing administrator, responsible for creating lease abstracts, updating reports, scheduling kickoff meetings, and distributing and filing leasing documents internally and externally, as required.
- Back up the Community Manager, in areas such as:
- Opening/closing the space, facilitating room reservations, mail/package distribution, and maintaining supply levels and general cleanliness of common areas;
- Providing customer service and technical support to members and/or orienting new or prospective members; and
- Assisting with community events.
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Organize and maintain files and office records within scope of responsibilities.
- Provide exceptional service to visitors, callers, and customers.
- Display a positive attitude in all aspects of the position in order to promote a continually strong office culture; serve as active member of Sunshine Committee.
- Provides backup support for Administrative Assistant.
- Other tasks as assigned based upon company need.
- Associates’ or bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in lieu of education.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience.
- Experience in real estate and/or construction industries preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to internal and external customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other common business applications, social media, and
- agility in learning and adapting to new software and systems.
- Ability to work with sensitive files and maintain confidentiality; must pass criminal background check.
- Desire to learn and grow within the organization.
How to Apply:
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please provide your resume, your salary requirements and a cover letter describing you and your relevant experience to email@example.com. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
Want to see what others say about us? Read our Google reviews here.
No Phone Calls or Third-Party Recruiters, Please.
Disclaimer: The Rosenblum Companies do not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters for any of its employment opportunities. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of The Rosenblum Companies about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters to any employee at The Rosenblum Companies via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of The Rosenblum Companies; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by The Rosenblum Companies as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.