The Rosenblum Companies, a multi-year Best Places to Work award winners, is excited to expand by adding a full-time Human Resources & Office Manager to the team! The Human Resources & Office Manager will be based in our employee-centric headquarters at Great Oaks Office Park, Albany, NY.
Reporting to the Controller and based at our corporate office, the Human Resources & Office Manager bolsters our company’s people, systems and culture to maximize the performance of our award-winning team. The Human Resources & Office Manager will lead the daily coordination of human resources, information technology, and office services for our growing team, and provide high-level executive assistance.
If you are looking to join a collaborative team that always goes above and beyond, has innate attention to detail, and takes the long view in everything we do, this a perfect opportunity for you. This position offers a competitive base salary with incentive structure, along with industry-leading benefits, including a generous paid time off policy, 100% company-paid health, dental, and disability insurance, a company-matched retirement plan and company funded HSA, plus ongoing company-paid licensure, training, and career advancement opportunities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
COMPANY CULTURE AND HUMAN RESOURCES
- Supports leadership team in communicating and promoting core values throughout the company
- Facilitates companywide meetings, culture building, interdepartmental KPI tracking, and annual review process.
- Coordinates recruiting, onboarding, compliance, job postings, benefits, and staff HR inquiries.
CONTRACT AND SYSTEM MANAGEMENT
- Coordinates all company information technology needs; assists users directly with routine tasks (e.g. password resets, app downloads) and escalates to IT/telecom vendors appropriately.
- Assists Commercial Leasing department in scheduling showings, management of marketing materials and listings, coordinating showings, and reporting.
- Coordinates with departments to assure the organization and integrity of files (electronic and paper).
GENERAL ADMINISTRATIVE LEAD
- Serves as a backup to the Administrative Assistant; provides memorably positive phone, email and front-line interactions with customers.
- Provides support to senior management including correspondence, special projects, and general administrative needs.
- Provides and/or coordinates backup support for other departments as needed.
- Other tasks as assigned based upon company need.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree, preferably in a related field of study.
- Minimum 3-5 years of related or equivalent experience and/or training.
- Experience in real estate and/or construction industries preferred.
- Strong initiative, attention to detail, and positive spirit.
- Proficiency in using multiple desktop and mobile software programs including Word, Excel, Outlook as well as computer literacy and ease in learning new software and systems; Windows, iOS, Android.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to internal and external customers.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (team player) with all levels of employees, vendors, and tenants.
- Ability to work with sensitive files and maintain confidentiality; must pass criminal background checks.
- Ability to multitask effectively and detail-oriented.
- Traveling between locations is necessary and as such a clean driving record is required.
- Desire to learn and grow within the organization.
How to Apply: If this opportunity sounds right for you, please provide your resume, your salary requirements and a cover letter describing you and your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
Google reviews: www.rosenblumcompanies.com/reviews/
No Phone Calls or Third-Party Recruiters, Please.
Disclaimer: The Rosenblum Companies do not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters for any of its employment opportunities. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of The Rosenblum Companies about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters to any employee at The Rosenblum Companies via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of The Rosenblum Companies; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by The Rosenblum Companies as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.