- All Categories
- 17 Chapel
- Available Retail Space
- Building Improvements
- General News
- Green Initiatives
- Hone Coworks
- Office Environments
- Parade of Homes
- Rosenblum News
- The News Apartments
- ValuSpace Personal Storage
- Vanguard Showhouse
- Vicina - Modern Urban Flats
At The Rosenblum Companies, we believe real estate development is more than edifice. We create and sustain better spaces to build stronger communities by taking a long view and focusing on projects that are greener, healthier, and inspire additional investment.
We are looking for a full-time Marketing & Communications Manager that can help to raise the positive profile of our properties, projects and company (a repeat Albany Business Review “Best Place to Work”), and drive qualified leads through marketing and public relations activities. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who possesses strong multi-channel project management, copywriting and art direction/design skills. Real estate and property management industry experience are desirable, but not required.
Key accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute well researched, concurrent multichannel marketing plans/campaigns, schedules and budgets based on SMART goals; collect, interpret and integrate data on the business, market, competitors, and clients.
- Author and/or curate new marketing content with appropriate brand voice and standards for different company properties/products to utilize across multiple channels, with an emphasis on digital and social media. Ensure all marketing content is up to date across platforms.
- Procure and coordinate third party services as needed to realize marketing goals (e.g., graphic and web design, photography/video, publicity, advertising, promotional items, etc.) with focus on best value for cost.
- Coordinate identity and branding process for new development projects and refresh/rebrand initiatives for existing properties.
- Plan and coordinate activities and events (e.g., groundbreakings, grand openings, sponsorships, etc.) in alignment with overall strategy/plan goals.
- Provide marketing support including graphic design and event support to other departments, ensuring the voice and standards for our family of brands are maintained.
- Refine and provide regular reporting and analysis for all marketing initiatives to drive better decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; journalistic writing experience preferred.
- High proficiency in multichannel digital marketing strategies including but not limited to SEO, SEM, native and social media, particularly for commercial purposes.
- Intermediate design and publishing software ability utilizing Adobe Creative Suite.
- Inventive, data-driven approach to planning and decision making.
- Self-starter with the ability to derive need without being told exactly what to do.
- Proficiency with multiple office and web software programs, including Office 365 and WordPress, as well as computer literacy and ease in learning new software and systems.
- Event planning and promotional experience preferred.
- Exceptional organizational skills, detail-orientation, and ability to multitask effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all levels of employees, vendors, tenants, and community partners.
- Strong initiative, work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Equivalent relevant experience may substitute for education.
- Minimum 8+ years equivalent experience.
The Rosenblum Companies offers competitive compensation, paid time off, company-paid health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, and a company-matched 401(k) plan, along with training and career advancement opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please e-mail your résumé, salary requirements, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
Want to see what others say about us? Read our Google reviews here.
No phone calls or third-party recruiters, please.
Disclaimer: The Rosenblum Companies do not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters for any of its employment opportunities. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of The Rosenblum Companies about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters to any employee at The Rosenblum Companies via-email, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of The Rosenblum Companies; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by The Rosenblum Companies as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.