We are pleased to offer an outstanding full-time opportunity for the position of Marketing Manager on our growing team based at our corporate offices in Great Oaks Office Park, Albany, NY.
Our ideal candidate is a team player who possesses strong writing, channel management and art direction skills – real estate and property management industry experience preferred – to undertake important marketing and public relations activities including:
- Implement, manage and provide reporting for all inbound marketing; e.g. SEO, SEM and social media, as well as traditional and digital advertising;
- Develop content and media for corporate and related websites, blog, social media, email newsletters, whitepapers and press releases;
- Oversee design and procurement of marketing and leasing collateral, promo items, etc. for all properties;
- Plan and promote activities for clients as well as special / media events; e.g. groundbreakings, grand openings, etc.
- Provide marketing services to other company departments including but not limited to branding / identity work for new development projects, client communications, and special projects; maintain corporate and individual property brand standards;
- Manage and promote philanthropic activities; coordinate sponsorships and/or volunteer participation as applicable.
The lead candidate must demonstrate:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; journalistic and/or ad copy writing experience preferred;
- Proficiency in using multiple office and web editing software programs including Word, Excel, Outlook, WordPress as well as computer literacy and ease in learning new software and systems;
- Proficiency managing SEO, SEM and related platforms like Google Ads; applicable certification(s) preferred;
- Proficiency on multiple leading social media platforms, particularly for commercial purposes;
- Demonstrated experience using professional photo editing and publishing software including Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator strongly preferred;
- Event planning and promotional experience preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal skills (team player) with all levels of employees, vendors and tenants;
- Exceptional organizational skills, detail-oriented and ability to multitask effectively;
- Strong initiative, work ethic, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit;
- High degree of professionalism as a representative of our corporate team;
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS)
- Minimum 4+ years of related or equivalent experience
A competitive compensation package is included. Our employees enjoy comprehensive benefits including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and retirement plan company match.
How to Apply:
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please e-mail your résumé, salary requirements and cover letter to email@example.com. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
Google reviews: https://www.rosenblumcompanies.com/reviews/
No Phone Calls or Third-Party Recruiters, Please.
Disclaimer: The Rosenblum Companies do not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms / employment agencies / third-party recruiters for any of its employment opportunities. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of The Rosenblum Companies about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms / employment agencies / third-party recruiters to any employee at The Rosenblum Companies via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of The Rosenblum Companies; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by The Rosenblum Companies as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.