We are pleased to offer an outstanding full-time opportunity for a Senior Construction Project Manager to join our committed and long-tenured team based at our corporate offices in Great Oaks Office Park, Albany, NY.
Reporting to the Director of Construction Management, the Senior Construction Project Manager upholds The Rosenblum Companies’ track record of delivering successful projects with extraordinary quality and customer service. The lead candidate will be responsible for all aspects of building construction/renovations, with an emphasis on quality, safety, performance/productivity, environmental stewardship, client experience, and bottom-line results.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES of the Senior Construction Project Manager position include, but are not limited to:
- Manages all aspects of new development and existing property improvement projects from conception to completion, including client and vendor relationships, schedules, budgets, procedures, etc. through closeout.
- Attains a thorough understanding of design documents and contracts. Identifies design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project issues.
- Performs estimating and material takeoffs and obtains bids/proposals to inform the project budget.
- Works collaboratively with all company team members, design team, project stakeholders and vendors to ensure coordinated progress; administers and tracks contracts/subcontracts to closeout.
- Develops and updates project schedules to ensure all approval, design, and construction milestones are identified and tracked. Consistently update the internal team, clients, and all contractors and vendors to assess project progress, changes, and deliveries.
- Communicates, promotes, and enforces safety protocols to ensure job sites consistently meet or exceed OSHA safety standards.
- Promotes sustainability and energy-efficiency throughout construction operations.
- Identifies and procures all required permits and inspections.
- Maintains appropriate documentation throughout the project including change orders, RFIs, submittals, Certificates of Insurance, etc.; prepares and presents project status reports.
- Addresses issues with material/finish selections and lead times with foresight toward avoiding schedule issues.
- Seeks cost reduction and value engineering opportunities.
- Tracks and executes timely pay applications, pay requests, funding, invoices, and payments.
- Project completion including walkthroughs, final payments, and closeout document delivery.
- Participates with TRC leadership team in implementing real estate development projects, including site/project evaluation, approvals, and design.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Three to five years of experience managing ground-up construction projects of $5+ million.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field of study (Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering), with proven working experience in construction management.
- Solid track record of closing out multiple high-quality jobs on time and on budget.
- Proven ability to build quality relationships with clients, stakeholders, architects, engineers, sub-contractors, and team members.
- Experience in a general contracting and real estate development environment.
- Excellent computer literacy including typical construction and business applications such as Procore, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and ease in learning new software.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills with a professional, respectful and positive presentation style.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong initiative, work ethic, innovation, and entrepreneurial spirit.
How to Apply: If this opportunity sounds right for you, please provide your resume, your salary requirements and a cover letter describing you and your relevant experience to email@example.com. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
Google reviews: www.rosenblumcompanies.com/reviews/
No Phone Calls or Third-Party Recruiters, Please.
Disclaimer: The Rosenblum Companies do not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters for any of its employment opportunities. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of The Rosenblum Companies about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters to any employee at The Rosenblum Companies via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of The Rosenblum Companies; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by The Rosenblum Companies as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.