- All Categories
- 17 Chapel
- Available Retail Space
- Building Improvements
- General News
- Green Initiatives
- Hone Coworks
- Office Environments
- Parade of Homes
- Rosenblum News
- The News Apartments
- ValuSpace Personal Storage
- Vanguard Showhouse
- Vicina - Modern Urban Flats
At The Rosenblum Companies, we believe real estate development is more than edifice. We create and sustain better spaces to build stronger communities by taking a long view and focusing on projects that are greener, healthier, and inspire additional investment.
We are looking for a savvy brand strategist, gifted storyteller and agile coordinator with an obsessive attention to detail to join our Best Place to Work as a full-time Senior Marketing & Communications Manager.
The Senior Marketing & Communications Manager will raise the positive profile of our company, properties and projects, and drive qualified leads through marketing and public relations activities. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who possesses strong copywriting, channel management and art direction skills. Real estate and property management industry experience are desirable, but not required.
Key accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- In partnership with our executive team, guide the development of marketing strategies for different property types and projects via the collection, understanding, and integration of data on the business, market, competitors, and clients.
- Develop and execute well researched, concurrent multichannel marketing plans/campaigns, schedules and budgets based on SMART goals.
- Create, curate and integrate compelling marketing content for corporate properties and brands across multiple channels, with an emphasis on digital.
- Procure and coordinate third party services to realize marketing goals (e.g., graphic and web design, photography/video, publicity, advertising, promotional items, etc.) with focus on best value for cost.
- Coordinate identity and branding process for new development projects and refresh/rebrand initiatives for existing properties.
- Plan and coordinate activities and events (e.g., groundbreakings, grand openings, sponsorships, etc.) in alignment with overall strategy/plan goals.
- Provide marketing support to other departments, ensuring the voice and standards for our family of brands are maintained.
- Refine and provide regular reporting and analysis for all marketing initiatives to drive better decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; journalistic writing experience preferred.
- High proficiency in multichannel digital marketing strategies including but not limited to SEO, SEM, native and social media, particularly for commercial purposes.
- Inventive, data-driven approach to planning and decision making.
- Self-starter with the ability to derive need without being told exactly what to do.
- Art direction experience; hands-on professional editing and publishing software ability, including Adobe Creative, a plus.
- Event planning and promotional experience preferred.
- Proficiency with multiple office and web software programs, including Office 365 and WordPress, as well as computer literacy and ease in learning new software and systems.
- Exceptional organizational skills, detail-orientation, and ability to multitask effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all levels of employees, vendors, tenants, and community partners.
- Strong initiative, work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Equivalent relevant experience may substitute for education.
- Minimum 8+ years equivalent experience.
The Rosenblum Companies offers a total compensation package that includes a competitive base salary, bonus potential, industry-leading benefits, including a generous paid time off policy, 100% company-paid health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, a company-funded healthcare savings account (HAS), and a company-matched retirement plan. In addition, we provide ongoing company-paid licensure, training, and career advancement opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please e-mail your résumé, salary requirements, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
Want to see what others say about us? Read our Google reviews here.
No phone calls or third-party recruiters, please.
Disclaimer: The Rosenblum Companies do not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters for any of its employment opportunities. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of The Rosenblum Companies about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters to any employee at The Rosenblum Companies via-email, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of The Rosenblum Companies; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by The Rosenblum Companies as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.