- All Categories
- 17 Chapel
- Available Retail Space
- Building Improvements
- General News
- Green Initiatives
- Hone Coworks
- Office Environments
- Parade of Homes
- Rosenblum News
- The News Apartments
- ValuSpace Personal Storage
- Vanguard Showhouse
- Vicina - Modern Urban Flats
At The Rosenblum Companies, we believe real estate development is more than edifice. We create and sustain better spaces to build stronger communities by taking a long view and focusing on projects that are greener, healthier, and inspire additional investment.
As our organization continues to grow, we are excited to add a Vice President of Property Management to the leadership team. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Vice President of Property Management will oversee the daily operations of the property management team across our 1.5 million square foot portfolio of multi-family, commercial, coworking (Hone Coworks brand), light industrial, and self-storage (ValuSpace brand) properties while steering the department to achieve the company’s long-term goals.
- Maximize the financial and operating performance (NOI) of portfolio of properties and products;
- Supervise the property product managers (PMs) of our multi-family, commercial, coworking and self-storage verticals as well as the Chief Building Engineer;
- Establish and drive metrics to ensure that the Property Management Department consistently meets financial and core values objectives while collaborating with other departments to achieve overall company goals;
- Partner with PMs to align strategies, procedures, and programs based on company core values;
- Implement strategic business development programs with support from corporate marketing department to drive above-market occupancies within the multi-family and coworking products;
- Coordinate and participate in operations portion of annual and long-range budget process;
- Evaluate financial statements and support PMs in proactive and corrective strategies to improve performance;
- Serve as companywide subject matter expert in strategically managing energy and sustainability strategies, ensuring metrics are tracked and working with vendors, consultants and in-house project development team to evaluate additional opportunities and refine environmental performance.
OTHER GENERAL DUTIES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Constantly serve as a leader, exhibiting and exemplifying the company’s core values.
- Facilitate the development of team members to continuously improve the tenant experience while providing a consistently satisfying work experience.
- Integrate all stakeholder needs (owners, internal departments, tenants, community, etc.) to ensure best in class property management, tenant, owner, and investor satisfaction, internal client service, and community relations.
- Consistently evaluate, innovate, implement, and update customer service programs.
- Identify and achieve best practices in sustainability, risk management, and property technology to facilitate the delivery of Better Spaces that reflect the organization’s core values.
- Align departmental quality/service/safety standards.
- Escalation point for all conflict resolution with customers, vendors, and suppliers, if Property Managers are unable to facilitate an expedient remedy.
- Ten years of commercial, institutional and/or multifamily property management experience, including supervisory responsibility during some portion thereof;
- Bachelors degree, preferably in a related field of study;
- Professional designation of CPM/RPA or other similar certifications preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, including a professional and positive communication style;
- Experience with and ability to advise and mentor staff in best practices of property management (e.g., financial/budgeting, people management, marketing, contract negotiation, risk management, fair housing, sustainability, etc.);
- Proven ability to build and maintain quality relationships with tenants, vendors, community representatives, and team members;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, initiative, work ethic, innovation, and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Computer literate, proficient with common business software/applications (e.g., Microsoft Office suite), and able to adapt to new technology.
The Rosenblum Companies offers competitive compensation, paid time off, company-paid health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, and a company-matched 401(k) plan, along with training and career advancement opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please e-mail your résumé, salary requirements, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
Want to see what others say about us? Read our Google reviews here.
No phone calls or third-party recruiters, please.
Disclaimer: The Rosenblum Companies do not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters for any of its employment opportunities. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of The Rosenblum Companies about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies / third-party recruiters to any employee at The Rosenblum Companies via-email, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of The Rosenblum Companies; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by The Rosenblum Companies as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.