- All Categories
- 17 Chapel
- Available Retail Space
- Building Improvements
- General News
- Green Initiatives
- Hone Coworks
- Office Environments
- Parade of Homes
- Rosenblum News
- The News Apartments
- ValuSpace Personal Storage
- Vanguard Showhouse
- Vicina - Modern Urban Flats
- Vicina Modern Lofts
The Rosenblum Companies has been named this year’s “Newsmaker” by the Albany Business Review for their 2016 Achievers Award, an annual program that dates back to 1983.
From the Business Review:
The Newsmaker of the Year is The Rosenblum Cos. The company nearly tripled its real estate portfolio in May by purchasing properties from the estate of builder Salvatore Beltrone. The purchases made it one of the largest commercial real estate development firms in the area. The company’s latest projects include the planned conversion of the former Troy Record building into upscale apartments; a Save-A-Lot store in Albany; and a proposed 100,000-square-foot self-storage facility off Exit 5 of Interstate 90.
The other Achievers this year are:
- Executive of the Year: Bob Belber, regional general manager for SMG;
- Company of the Year: CommerceHub, founded by CEO Frank Poore;
- CFO of the Year: Bryan Delehanty, executive vice president/CFO of Sunmark Federal Credit Union;
- CMO of the Year: Elmer Streeter, director of corporate communications at St. Peter’s Health Partners;
- Family Business of the Year: The Daily Gazette;
- Nonprofit of the Year: Historic Albany Foundation.
Read more about all the honorees here.
“Although our growth through both acquisitions and ground-up development has earned the company headlines, the unifying theme is not ‘bigger is better,’ but rather, ‘better is better.’ We focus on undertaking innovative, sustainable projects that create lasting value for our company, our clients and our communities, while making sure that we also invest in our property management infrastructure to maintain and enhance our high standard of customer service as we grow,”said Seth Rosenblum, Chief Executive Officer of The Rosenblum Companies. “We are very thankful for this recognition, and will continue striving to ‘achieve’ a lasting positive impact on the Capital Region economy.”
Albany Business Review’s annual Achievers dinner will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn Troy on Thursday, November 3rd. Click here to purchase tickets to the event.