- All Categories
- 17 Chapel
- Available Retail Space
- Building Improvements
- General News
- Green Initiatives
- Hone Coworks
- Office Environments
- Parade of Homes
- Rosenblum News
- The News Apartments
- ValuSpace Personal Storage
- Vanguard Showhouse
- Vicina - Modern Urban Flats
As of June 1, 2010, our pre-construction sales phase has passed the halfway point. Seven out of 24 new condo homes at 17 Chapel are now reserved! Incredible excitement has followed our announcement of a tax incentive which is projected to save our buyers an average of $97,000 over twelve years.
If you haven’t stopped in to see us at our Sales Center, now is a great time to contact us for an appointment. If you have been considering 17 Chapel but haven’t made a decision yet, note that buying now – before construction starts – has several advantages:
- Pricing 17% lower than the offering plan price – subject to increase
- First choice of reserved parking in our heated garage
- 10 out of 12 floor plans still available for as low as $299,000
- Purchase a second parking space if desired – limited availability
- “No risk” deposit*
- Spring promotion available now through June 20, 2010 – see below
No living option in downtown Albany offers the convenience and simplicity of the 17 Chapel lifestyle. We challenge you to find a condo home of this caliber anywhere in the Capital Region outside of Saratoga Springs.
Spring Promotion: Act now and reserve your new home at 17 Chapel by June 20th, 2010 and take advantage of the following offers:
- Upgrade to granite or marble vanity top in Master Bathroom – all condos eligibile
- Upgrade to Viking kitchen appliances – Penthouse and Grand Hudsonview eligible
At this pace, and with continued strong interest in the property, we are gearing up to begin construction in the very near future. This should keep us on schedule with our goal to deliver finished homes in the second half of 2011.
*Your “no risk” deposit will secured in an attorney escrow account until closing. If requested at contract signing, we will offer you the right to a full refund if construction/demolition does not begin by end of summer 2010.