100 Congress Street
Troy, NY 12180
Rental Rate: $18
Rent Type: NNN
Available: May 1, 2020
- Highly visible retail frontage at corner of 4th Street and Congress Street.
- Walkable downtown neighborhood with successful dining, tap rooms, boutiques, and entertainment.
- Space equipped with restaurant-ready infrastructure and raised outdoor seating area.
- 5-story mixed-use building
- 80 market rate studio, one- & two-bedroom apartments
- Onsite parking
- Roof deck with grill station and fire pit
- 24x7 fitness center
- Heated indoor bicycle storage
- Pet spa
- Package center
- Environmentally friendly building systems
- Brand new Bus Rapid Transit stop just steps away
100 Congress Street Troy, NY 12180
Vicina – Modern Urban Flats is currently under construction. When complete, Vicina will remake an important City gateway at the corner of two main City of Troy thoroughfares, Congress and Fourth Streets, and serve as a connector between Downtown, Little Italy and the Pottery District. This new five-story building will feature 80 studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments, ground-floor commercial/retail space, environmentally friendly building systems, and numerous amenities for residents including a roof deck, fitness center, pet spa, bicycle storage, and onsite parking.
Pre-leasing for the apartments will begin in early 2020 with units available for occupancy June 2020.
If you are looking for an apartment in Troy now, try our other property, The News Apartments.