- All Categories
- 17 Chapel
- Available Retail Space
- Building Improvements
- General News
- Green Initiatives
- Hone Coworks
- Office Environments
- Parade of Homes
- Rosenblum News
- The News Apartments
- ValuSpace Personal Storage
- Vanguard Showhouse
- Vicina - Modern Urban Flats
We’re excited to welcome in the first homeowners at 17 Chapel!
Since purchasing 17 Chapel in 2008, we’ve been looking forward to the moment when the finished building would change this downtown property from a warehouse to the finest luxury condos in the region.
The common areas, include a furnished lobby, on-site fitness center, indoor garage, and roof deck are complete. And now, the first homeowners are moving in to their custom-built condos.
What are some of the benefits of living at 17 Chapel?
1) Maintenance-free living: No more raking leaves, shoveling snow, or waiting around for the repairman. Your low Homeowners Association fee covers the cost of maintaining the property and common areas.
2) Downtown Convenience: Live only a few minutes’ walk from first-class dining, arts, and entertainment.
3) Tax Savings: Thanks to a tax abatement program from the City of Albany, owners of the new condos at 17 Chapel get a 12-year tax break, making luxury living even more affordable. Taxes are as low as $672 per year, or $56 per month.