- All Categories
- 17 Chapel
- Available Retail Space
- Building Improvements
- General News
- Green Initiatives
- Hone Coworks
- Office Environments
- Parade of Homes
- Rosenblum News
- The News Apartments
- ValuSpace Personal Storage
- Vanguard Showhouse
- Vicina - Modern Urban Flats
The Rosenblum Companies is excited to announce that starting March 21, 2016, 9 Miles East Farm, a local farm and food business, will provide weekly delivery of healthy, ready-to-eat prepared meals at Great Oaks Office Park using high-quality ingredients, including vegetables from their own fields.
- “Go Box” lunches cost less than $9 and consist of fresh vegetables, whole grains, proteins, fresh greens and farm-made dressings.
- “Dinners to Go” are family-size meals and soups incorporating high-quality local ingredients. A four-serving portion, salad and side dish costs $25.
- Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options are available.
- Major credit cards accepted.
- No pre-order or subscription required.
Every Monday, 9 Miles East will be onsite at the following times
- 100 Great Oaks: 11:45 to 12:00
- 200 Great Oaks: 12:05 to 12:20
- 300 Great Oaks: 12:25 to 12:40
Can’t make the pick-up? No problem! 9 Miles East will also be keeping coolers stocked in the lunchrooms of all three Great Oaks buildings with GO Boxes for purchase anytime. Simply swipe your credit card at the card reader on the cooler and “Go.”
To view the current menu
You can also opt to receive a weekly menu in your inbox by clicking here.
More reasons to love 9 Miles East? The dishes are compostable! Here’s why that matters: Compostable products must break down at a rate similar to paper or disintegrate into small pieces within 90 days so that the original product is not visually distinguishable in the compost.
Promoting sustainable choices like this is how Rosenblum offers healthier, more economical places to live and work.