Albany, NY 12207
Municipality: (518) 250-4741
Rent Type: NNN
Available: January 1, 2024
- Highly visible street level retail space facing Broadway arterial
- Local ownership has reputation for exceptional properties and management.
- Brand new eco-friendly building with 80 upscale apartments and amenities.
- Ideally situated between Downtown Albany and the trendy Warehouse District.
- Neighboring attractions include the Palace Theater, Capital Repertory Theater, Upstate Concert Hall, Albany Skyway, Clinton Market Collective, Albany Center Gallery, the Hudson riverfront, and more.
- Easily accessible from Exit 4B of Interstate 787.
About Industrie Apartments
745 Broadway Albany, NY 12207 - (518) 250-4741
Industrie is the first zero-emission multifamily building in Albany and provides a critical link between the city’s downtown core and emergent Warehouse District by replacing an underdeveloped surface parking lot with 80 market rate units and street-level retail space.
By combining an emission-free building with environmentally friendly amenities in a dynamic downtown location, Industrie joins high tech with the high life to create a singular apartment home experience for those who prize conservation, craftsmanship and connection. Each of Industrie’s pet-friendly studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartment residences feature open floor plans with abundant natural light, responsibly sourced finishes, a gourmet kitchen with ENERGY STAR® appliances, in-unit washer and ultra-efficient heat pump dryer, walk-in closets, and private balconies.