- All Categories
- 17 Chapel
- Available Retail Space
- Building Improvements
- General News
- Green Initiatives
- Hone Coworks
- Office Environments
- Parade of Homes
- Rosenblum News
- The News Apartments
- ValuSpace Personal Storage
- Vanguard Showhouse
- Vicina - Modern Urban Flats
We are proud to announce that The Stakeholders, Inc. has selected The Rosenblum Companies as the organization’s 2017 Community IMPACT Award recipient in the “Sustainable Communities” category. The Sustainable Communities award recognizes an individual, business or group project for demonstrating leadership or innovation in programs or principles that advance sustainability and environmental stewardship in the community.
The Rosenblum Companies was nominated for the IMPACT Award by Ecovative, Inc., a locally based biomaterials company. Rosenblum was the first commercial landlord to utilize decorative MycoBoard™ and MycoFoam™ wall tiles manufactured by Ecovative in lieu of traditional artwork for its office buildings.
Read more about some of Rosenblum’s other sustainability efforts:
- Rosenblum Hosts E-Cycling Day
- Fresh, Healthy Prepared Meals at Great Oaks
- Rosenblum Recognized for Superior Energy Performance
- New Sustainable Roofs at Great Oaks Office Park
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations at Rosenblum Office Parks
Based in Albany, New York, The Stakeholders is a not-for-profit organization that inspires and equips people to take positive action in their communities. Stakeholders, Inc. is a Regional Volunteer Engagement Center for a five-county region, as well as an affiliate of the National Points of Light Institute.
The IMPACT Awards were designed to recognize companies, organizations and individuals who have provided exemplary volunteer services in New York’s Capital Region. The other 2017 IMPACT Award winners are:
- Alan Lobel, Volunteer of the Year Award
- L. Clifford VanWagner / Franklin Community Center, Outstanding Service Project
- Kelsey Carr, Young Philanthropist Award
- Thomas Rice, Community Mentorship Award
- Mathew B. Tully, Esq., Everyday Hero Award
- Hewitt’s Garden Center/ Capital Roots, Business-to-Nonprofit Partnership Award
- Alana McNulty and Katrina Colby, Skills-Based Volunteerism Award
- Informz, Corporate Volunteer of the Year Award
- Albany County and Excelsior College, Community Partnership Award
- Jillian Hirsch, Arts Ambassador Award
- VETCON, Business-to-Nonprofit Partnership Award (Tully Rinckney, PLLC, Berkshire Bank, OGS Division of Service Disabled Veterans Business Development, Sandler Training, BST, Innovate 518, University at Albany School of Business, Veterans Services Project at Living Resources, American Red Cross)
The IMPACT Awards will be presented in a Hollywood-style ceremony on Thursday, April 6, 2017 at the Franklin Plaza in Troy, New York. Two hundred Capital Region business and community leaders are expected to gather to honor the 2017 honorees, starting at 5:30pm with a lavish networking cocktail party, followed by the Oscar-style award show at 6:30 pm. Hosted by Robert Clancy, owner of Spiral Design Studio and author of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Soul, the ceremony will be enhanced by performances from area bands and other musical groups.
Tickets for the award ceremony, as well as sponsorships, can be purchased here.